Make a donation to Jan Parivartan Sanstha!
Thank you for considering making a donation to Jan Parivartan Sanstha.
As a nonprofit organization, we depend on public funding and the investment of individuals, foundations, and corporate partners to pursue our mission.
We want vulnerable kids to have a bright future. Thats why we work tirelessly to advance
solutions that improve the well-being of kids in India.
Jan Parivartan receives no government funding, so we rely on small donations from individuals like you to power the campaigns you care about.
Jan Parivartan Sanstha is registered under the Societies Registration Act XXI of 1860 in India and exempted under Sec. 80 G of the Income Tax Act 1961 and under section 6(1) of the Foreign Contribution (Regulation) Act 1976 (FCRA).
Hunger and Illiteracy are India’s two major challenges. There is a serious malnutrition case in India with the World Bank’ estimate of 60 million children in India, being underweight. Hunger is an obstacle to child’s health, education and survival.
Every one of us, at some time in our life, feels like contributing towards the betterment of the society. There are various ways in which we can contribute towards society’s progress. It’s relatively easier to support a cause pertaining to the upliftment of underprivileged children.
Small gestures can have a big impact. Create an impact where it matters. We do not have a revenue-based model. So we need consistent donations to increase our reach & grow our work.
- Get involved by providing high-energy & nutritious meals to malnourished children.
- Providing children necessities like uniforms, shoes and books so they can attend school with confidence.
- Offering tutoring for children who may be falling behind. Our tutoring sessions are conducted in groups with objectives that align to the national curriculum.
- Sponsoring a child education.
- Sponsor Activities such as picnics, camps, educational seminars, workshops etc. that they might otherwise not get a chance to experience. that they might otherwise not get a chance to experience.
- By providing Stationery & Clothes to children
- Your donation will be utilised for development of children.
- All Donations to Jan Parivartan Sanstha are 50% tax exempted u/s 80G of IT Act 1961.
- Help a child discover the joy of learning and join us in our efforts to put Every Child in School!
Your generous donations will go towards arranging stationery, educational material, resources like tables and chairs to sit on, a healthy snack & salaries to teachers